Fenix LR80 R FLASHLIGHT
SUPER BRIGHT HANDHELD SEARCHING FLASHLIGHT
|Size||10.20″ x 4.25″ x 2.13″|
|Weight||57.70 oz / 1636 grams (Including Battery)|
Product Features Fenix LR80 R FLASHLIGHT
- 18000 lumens maximum output; 1130 meters maximum beam distance.
- 6 Luminus SST70 LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Built-in a 7.2V/12000 mAh Li-ion battery pack.
- Dual switch respectively controls dual mode.
- Detachable handheld handle meets various lighting demands.
- USB Type-C 45W fast charging; 4 hours for full charging.
- Intelligent brightness downshifting sensor to avoid high temperature at close-range lighting.
FAQs about Fenix LR80 R FLASHLIGHT
Q1. What is the product positioning of LR80R? And who are the target customers?
A: The Fenix LR80R is the definition of a super bright handheld searchlight. The flashlight will impress everyone with an outstanding 18000 lumens powered by the built-in 7.2V/12000mAh Li-ion battery pack. Capable of 1130-meter beam visibility, it can be used to find any object in the dark. Dual switch design allows you to quickly enter high and low-brightness modes. With the built-in USB Type-C charging port you can fast charge the Fenix LR80R in a matter of hours, or use the discharge function to charge your other devices. A unique and user-friendly brightness downshifting sensor function is designed to avoid high temperatures at close-range lighting. You can easily carry the LR80R with the detachable handle or use the tripod socket for outdoor photography. Battery level indicators will tell you when it’s time to charge the LR80R with the included charging cable. This powerful flashlight can serve multiple purposes, including search and rescue missions.
Q2. What are the key features and benefits of LR80R?
A: 1) 18000 lumens maximum output; 1130 lumens maximum beam distance.
2) Built-in a 7.2V/12000 mAh Li-ion battery pack.
3) Dual switch respectively controls dual mode
4) Detachable handheld handle meets various lighting demands.
5) USB Type-C 45W fast charging; 4 hours for full charging.
6) Intelligent brightness downshifting sensor to avoid high temperature at close-range lighting.
Q3. What kind of LED’s are used in LR80R?
A: 6 Luminus SST70 cool white LED’s.
Spot beam angle: 9°, spill beam angle: 58°.
Q4. Does LR80R have overheat protection?
A: Yes. The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at high-output mode for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of the mode.
Q5. What battery does the LR80R support?
A: The light is built-in a 7.2V/12000 mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack.
Q6. What’s the color temperature of LR80R?
Q7. What’s the standby current of LR80R?
A: Less than 100µA.
Q8. What is the sensing distance of the Intelligent Brightness Downshifting Sensor?
A: It is approximately 60 mm. As objects of different materials and colors reflect differently to light, there will be slight deviations in the sensing distance.
Q9. Is there anything that needs attention when charging the LR80R?
1) The LR80R body features a USB Type-C port only for charging, and a USB port only for discharging.
2) The included adapter features dual port, a USB Type-C port supports a maximum of 45W charging, and a USB port supports a maximum of 12W charging.
3) When you need to use the fast charging function, plug the Type-C side of the included charging cable into the flashlight charging port, the other end of the charging cable needs to unplug the USB A side to expose the Type-C side, and plug this Type-C side into the Type-C port of the adapter, thus for fast charging.
4) If the USB A port of the adapter is used for charging, the fast charging function cannot be achieved.
Q10. Why does the LR80R automatically downshift to Eco mode when used in the sun?
The LR80R has a built-in intelligent sensing circuit. By emitting infrared rays to the front through an infrared transmitter and the infrared rays reflected after encountering an object are received by the infrared receiver to obtain the distance between the flashlight and the object. When the distance is less than about 60mm (As objects of different materials and colors reflect differently to light, there may be slight deviations in the sensing distance), it is converted to an electric signal to control the flashlight to adjust to Eco mode. The sun is natural light and contains infrared light. When the sun rays are strong, the infrared receiver of the flashlight will receive the infrared rays that are directly or reflected by the sun, resulting in downshifting to Eco.